No products in the cart.
Denise Richards takes a stand.
On Monday, 50-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum reportedly denied guilty of fraud alleged in court by her former landlords.
The star and her husband Aaron Phypers are fighting former landlords Anthony Ellrod and Christopher Masterson in court after living in a Calabasas home they owned.
The trouble started last year when Ellrod and Masterson sued Richards and Phypers for allegedly devastating the house, in need of significant repairs, and in breach of the rental agreement.
DENISE RICHARDS REMEMBERS HER “PUBLIC DIVORCE” FROM CHARLIE SHEEN: “THAT WAS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO LEAVE”
According to Radar Online, Richards has denied all claims made by the landlords and moved to deny fraud claims for failing to provide evidence of such alleged fraud.
The actress is also suing Ellrod and Masterson, accusing them of leaking their private information.
Allegations Ellrod and Masterson made against the former reality star included living with “over half a dozen dogs and cats” and several pot-bellied pigs and “over $ 100,000 damage” to the home and landscaping, including the drain .
The landlords are demanding $ 103,000 in damages, while Richards is demanding an unspecified amount in their own lawsuit.
DENISE RICHARDS LEAVING ‘RHOBH’ AFTER 2 SEASONS UNDER BRANDI GLANVILLE AFFAIR RUMORED
Not only have Richards and Phypers claimed that the home is in good condition with no actual damage to the property, they also claimed that the property was neglected when they rented it to a family member.
“Denise rented this apartment to a family member for a short time. It was dilapidated at first, but now the current owners, two attorneys, are struggling to sell it – and it is also “across the street from a residential treatment program,” a source close to the “Starship Troopers” star told the point of sale.
They also said the property’s depreciation – $ 400,000 per landlord – could have been avoided if they had made the necessary repairs.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
She also added that an invoice submitted by the landlords found that they were billed twice for work on the property and that the repairs should be around $ 32,445 instead of $ 103,000.
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR ENTERTAINMENT NEWSLETTER
In addition, the couple claimed they were prohibited from doing their own inspection and participating in the landlord’s inspection.
The case is due to go to court on December 6th. The star’s attorney and agents did not immediately respond to Fox News’ requests for comment.