Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Go to top

China says it is shocked by WHO’s plan for a Covid origins study



BEIJING – A senior Chinese health official said Thursday he was shocked by the World Health Organization’s plan for the second phase of a Covid-19 origins study.

National Health Commission deputy minister Zeng Yixin dismissed the laboratory leak theory as a rumor that goes against common sense.

The WHO chief admitted last week that it was premature to rule out a possible link between the pandemic and a coronavirus leak from a Chinese laboratory.

Leave Comments